Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weird? Kinda, Different... Definitely, Sexy! Period

If this were a one word post it would simply state SEXY and be done the shoes speak for themselves. Undeniably different and unbelievably sexy means only one name Christian Louboutin. The covenanted "Red Bottom" speaks in volumes loud enough to deafened the eyes of every long legged, soft skinned competitor in the room. Covered in the art work of a kindergarten art class and graced with that trademark red sole brings this latest effort from the designer directly to the forefront of the new fall collection. Dont be afraid of different. Dare to be different. This shoe says that "I am going to force my style, my ideas, and my fierce sex appeal down the throats and into the eyeballs of every one to set eyes on me. SEXY PERIOD.
You're Welcome... You're all Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment